The Jade Comb is more than just a comb for the hair and scalp and features several angles and edges for professional Gua Sha treatments and client home care.
This light-weight, easy to use design molds easily in your hand for use on the face, crown and body. The fence post-like ridges work to efficiently stimulate the energy points, un-tangle adhesions and create space by releasing stagnation and tension that attributes to multiple skin-related issues. The smooth edge irons and smooths the fascia and promotes the movement of lymph and exchange of impurities with essential nutrients for a brighter complexion and glow.
We have sourced directly to ensure you and your clients are using a top quality jade (not a jade simulant or dyed marble).
Some of our favorite ways to use…
- Forehead to crown (from brow thru hairline)
- Lower cheeks (from nasal labia fold to side of face)
- Neck (from clavicle to jawline)
- Back of neck (from base of neck and shoulders to occipital ridge following through hairline)
- Lymphatic Drainage (follow lymphatic pathways)
- Body (stimulate circulation, cellulite reduction)
- Crown (stimulate circulation and nutrients to scalp for hair growth)
Their are 2 types of Xiuyan jade with the lighter, more transparent green being a higher quality than the darker green types. The shades and colors vary slightly and are a true sign you are receiving real jade and not a colored imitation.
CJB Jade Comb - Face & Body
Instantly firms and lifts, stimulate scalp, increase nutrients to crown, increase micro-circulate, reduce appearance of cellulite, promote lymphatic drainage, contour jawline, promote youthful look, renew facial contours, reverse sagging skin, diminish dark circles, reduce puffiness, minimize appearance of wrinkles (smoker, mimic and smile lines), brightens, promotes radiant complexion, reduce dark spots, blemishes and other skin problems.